We hope that you enjoy our recently renovated amenities!
The gates on to the amenities unlock every morning at 6am and lock every evening at 10pm. The pool closes at 9p.m. You must have a key fob to gain access. If you don’t have a key fob or are having trouble with your key fob, email the amenity manager for assistance.
All amenities are first-come first-served. Note that home owners are allowed to bring up to four guests at a time to the amenities. If you desire to bring more than that, a reservation is required.
Please remember to be careful not to damage our beautiful amenities and discard trash in a receptacle. Members are responsible for any damages caused by themselves or their guests. Only homeowners in good standing may access the amenities.
2022 AMENITIES AREA & POOL RULES
Revised June 14, 2022
Amenities Area Hours 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Pool Hours 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Playground, Basketball & Tennis Court Hours 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Pool and pool deck maximum capacity is 265 people
- No smoking in the gated area of the amenities.
- No animals allowed except for certified service animals.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No skates, skateboards, bikes, or motorized vehicles except for mobility assistance equipment.
- Be considerate of others; no loud music, yelling, cursing and other such behaviors.
- All amenities are first-come first-serve unless there is a reservation.
- If an HOA member wishes to have more than 4 guests, they must make a reservation.
- HOA members not in good standing cannot be considered guests of other HOA members.
- Guests of the Country Walk homeowner must always be accompanied by that homeowner at all times.
- Infants or children with a diarrheal illness are not allowed in the pool or splash pad.
- Incontinent individuals, as well as infants and children not toilet trained or under 3 years old, must wear swim diapers and plastic swim pants to enter pool or splash pad.
- People with open wounds, skin conditions, eye infections, or any communicable condition are not allowed in the pool or splash pad.
- No spitting, spouting, or blowing nose in pool or splash pad.
- Bathe or shower before entering the pool or splash pad.
- No food/drink within ten feet of pool and no glass, sharp objects, or hazardous materials allowed.
- No solo swimming, no running, and no rough play.
- Swimmers must wear swimwear (no cut-offs).
- Swimmers must exit the pool during the lifeguard safety break.
- No running dives or flips allowed off pool deck in diving area.
- No swimming allowed during heavy rain or when thunder and lightning can be seen or heard.
- Members are responsible for damages caused by themselves or their guests.
- Any members or guests who break these rules or act in any way deemed inconsiderate or inappropriate by the board may be asked to leave the premises and could face further penalty.
Lifeguard is NOT on duty at all times – during lifeguard breaks all swimmers must leave the pool
Visit https://countrywalk.org/request-form/ to reserve an amenity