- How do I get my key fob if I didn’t pick it up during the initial distribution?
Fill out the form below and the amenities manager will contact you.
- How many key fobs can I have?
HOA members are allowed to have up to two functioning key fobs. If you only have one and would like to purchase another, the cost is $15.
- I’m a new homeowner. How do I get a key fob?
If the previous homeowner did not give you their fob(s), fill out the form below and our amenities manager will contact you. There is no charge as that is covered in your initiation fee.
- How do I replace my lost/stolen key fob?
Fill out the form below and our amenities manager will contact you. There is a $15 charge per key fob.
- My fob will not open the gate. What do I do?
Your account must be in good standing in order for your key fob to work. You should contact our property manager to discuss your account. You can fill out the form below, but if you prefer you can get their phone number from the contact page and call them directly.
- Can I loan out my key fob?
No. Key fobs are for the use of members only. Members may bring guests, but they must accompany the guests.
- What happens if someone abuses their access?
We have a video surveillance system that records every time someone opens a gate. If someone abuses the system, they could receive a fine or lose access to the amenities.